Wednesday, May 14, 2008

5-09-2008 Recap of the last few months - Scroll Down

So I did a bit of a summary of the last few months and it ended up being a little lengthy. The post is beneath the Wildflower recap so just scroll down. Maybe get comfy first and I hope you enjoy. A bit of a warning, there are a few pictures of my perm-a-cath (don't worry, it is not a catheter that I pee through) so if that makes you squirm, just be ready. Otherwise, I hope everyone has been doing well and I hope to catch up with all of you very soon. I have sort-of been out of commission, but I think things are hopefully coming together again.
Take Care and Live Strong,
Tyler

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler,

Becky and I just spent the last half an hour catching up on your last 3 months...we are glad to hear that you haven't lost your sense of humor. That LBP sweatshirt looked great...I have a new one for you for the next time we see each other. You are always in our thoughts,

Becky and Nate Bershtel

Unknown said...

Talk about marathons, Tyler--you are the master! Your spirit, courage, and humor continue to awe us. We're wishing you steady healing (and daily snowcones! :-) Give our love to Eva and your parents--what a team!

Cheers and love,
The Gajewski Family

Jill said...

Tyler, I don't know if you remember me from Longfellow and then Hughes...it's been absolutely forever. Just came across your blog today...what numerous challenges you are facing - but you seem to have an incredibly positive outlook, which is inspiring. It was wonderful to see pictures of you and your parents after so many years! You seem to have an amazing support network around you - and your Eva sounds like an angel :) All warmest wishes to you, and take care,
Jill Shirey

Unknown said...

Even though it's been years in person, I always look forward to catching up on the latest via your blog. I came across some nostalgia-inducing pictures from Arrowbear the other day, ha. Thinking of you...

~Nina