Saturday, September 16, 2006

9-16-2006 photo highlights

I have been having some trouble with the photo insertion on the blogger website but I wanted to include just a few highlights from Saturday.





The first is the wading out to the tide pools (at low tide you can keep your feet dry getting out there). John made it out barefoot, the rest of us figured our shoes could use a good washing anyways.



Once we were out, the real excitement began as John and Coffee defied mother nature and ventured further out onto the rocks. Check out the grip Chris has on John. I can't believe I had any doubts as to whether or not the guys would like the tide pools.
Once we got back safely, my father wanted to get the night started off right so he fixed up some Bloody Mary's. This may have seemed to be one of many confirmations that my father is a good host but in reality it was just an attempt to use one of the cans of tomato juice that my grandmotehr gives him (which she gets from the government). I think she would rather see her grandson's friends drunk than waste that tomato juice.

No comments: